||Complete lift eye assembly
||Lift Eye with base
||Rod for 203-EA
||Cross bar for sling
- All stainless steel parts; eye and base are 316, lifting hardware is 304.
- The sling is a solid casting for increased strength.
- Parts may be purchased seperately.
- 3 1/4" diameter hole required.
- Fastens to deck with four 1/4" screws.
INDEPENDENT LAB TEST RESULTS
When tested with grade 8 bolts, the bolts failed at 36,000 lbs. and the lifting eye was still useable. These test results are good in the direction of the axis of the threaded rod shank only. Test results available upon request.
Click Here for 203-XL-EA Drawing