||Complete lift eye assembly
||Lift Eye with base
||Rod for 203-EA
||Cross bar for sling
- All stainless steel parts; eye and base are 316, lifting hardware is 304.
- The sling is a solid casting for increased strength.
- Parts may be purchased seperately.
- 3 1/4" diameter hole required.
- Fastens to deck with four 1/4" screws.
INDEPENDENT LAB TEST RESULTS
With a 1/2" bow eye (included in 203-XL-EA): Rated at 5,000 lbs (actual failure at 15,000 lbs)
With a 5/8" bow eye: Rated at 6,500 lbs (actual failure at 20,000 lbs)
With Grade 8 bolts: Rated at 12,000 lbs (actual failure at 36,000 lbs)
These test results are good in the direction of the axis of the threaded rod shank only. Test results available upon request.
Click Here for 203-XL-EA Drawing